What is a warranty?
Think of our Warranties as insurance for specific parts of your car. This means if your engine light flashes expensive parts won’t leave you broke.
Prepare for costly repairs today at a minimum amount and:
- Never worry about certain unforeseen mechanical or electrical failures again
- Maximise your re-sale value
- Automatically qualify for a wide range of benefits like Motorite Medical and Roadside Assist, Motorite Legal Assist and Motorite Map Assist.
What are the conditions of a Warranty cover?
- Be up to date with all your car’s services.
- Have proof of your last service invoice.