What is a Service Plan?
A service plan helps you to save for future services your car will have in a specific time-frame. Depending on your plan, you will not have to worry about the cost of car maintenance servicing (excludes wear and tear items and Warranty cover).
Don’t let little problems become big ones. When you plan for your future car services today you will:
- Make one of the best investments. A Service Plan is a product you are guaranteed to use because every car needs to be serviced at certain intervals
- Make sure your car run as smoothly and safely as possible
- Never worry about inflation increasing the costs of future services
- Automatically qualify for a wide range of benefits like Motorite Medical and Roadside Assist, Motorite Legal Assist and Motorite Map Assist
- Increases your car's resale value because all plans are transferable
- Receive a pro-rata refund in the event of car theft or write-off
What are the conditions of a service plan?
- Your car must:
- Not be older than 8 years
- Have less than 180 00 km’s on the clock
- Have all it’s service plans up to date.