We once again find ourselves at the leading edge of our industry and are delighted to announce the release of our new smart device app.
It is not only full of useful features, but is free to all Motorite customers, via the Apple and Android stores.
Features of the app include a secure Customer Portal login, where you can view your vehicle policies and service history as well as update your personal details. Making the management of your policies and service intervals even easier. Thereby ensuring that your warranty, service plan or maintenance plan is not affected due to poor or inconsistent maintenance.
Further to this, in an emergency the Roadside Assist function will enable you to call for help and easily access your relevant information, such as your GPS coordinates, Google map of your street location as well as relevant policy information.
Other features include:
- Helpful Hints – with information, for example, on how to keep your vehicle in good running order, how to claim, things to check on your vehicle before going on holiday etc.
- Motorite News – informing you of product innovations and other useful information.
- Motorite Racing News – keeping you up to date with our championship winning racing team.
How to Register For the Client Portal:
The Motorite App makes use of your I.D number as reference to your username login, a password is supplied on a separate SMS, should you have not received the SMS, you have two options which you can explore to obtain one:
1. Contact the Motorite Customer Services Department on 0860 66 22 11, where you can request them to reset you password. The Customer Services Agent will reset your password which will be sent to you via an SMS. This password will give you access to the Client Portal.
2. Motorite has an Instant messaging service on the App, click on the “Talk to Us” tab, this will put you in direct contact with a representative from Motorite, where you can request the consultant to reset your password. Once the password has been reset an SMS containing the password will soon follow.
Please keep in mind, in both instances, Motorite will require your I.D number to enable us to locate your plan, should your cell number have changed, we would too need to update our records in order for you to get the SMS.