What is a Maintenance Plan?
A maintenance plan helps you to save for the future services your car will have in a specific time-frame. Depending on your plan, you will not have to worry about the cost of car maintenance servicing and includes certain wear and tear items.
Keep your baby on the road with our maintenance plan and:
- Protect yourself against the rising cost of parts and services
- Make sure your car runs as smoothly and safely as possible even during tough financial times
- Increases your car's resale value – all our plans are transferable
- Automatically qualify for a wide range of benefits like Motorite Medical and Roadside Assist, Motorite Legal Assist and Motorite Map Assist
- Receive a pro-rata refund in the event of car theft or write-off
What are the conditions of a maintenance plan?
Your car must:
- Be younger than 5 years
- Have less than 120 00 km’s on the clock
- Have all it’s service plans up to date.