In the interest of treating customers fairly and of quality assurance, rest assured that any complaint that you may log will be used to improve our service and processes. When you communicate with Motorite, your complaints will always be acknowledged and every possible step will be taken to resolve your issue speedily.
How do I raise a complaint?
- Should you have a complaint, please feel free to call us on 0860 66 22 11 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to include your policy number in all correspondence, while being as specific as possible about the facts, events and persons involved.
- You should also include copies of all relevant documents, such as letters, quotations or previous communications.
- You can then feel secure in the knowledge that the right people are dealing with your concerns. Within half an hour you will receive acknowledgement of your complaint.
- Within one hour you will be provided with a resolution or the estimated time required to resolve the complaint. Where possible we will try provide you with a written response regarding your complaint within 2 working days.
What you can expect:
- To have your concerns and complaints heard
- To be treated with dignity and respect
- To have your concerns and complaints treated with fairness
- To receive a quick and appropriate response to any complaints
- To have your concerns or complaints escalated where necessary
For further information, please feel free to contact Motorite Customer Services on 0860 66 22 11.